The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is getting an expansion which is releasing on the 30th of October 2015 and it’s called Afterbirth. Here’s what will be included in the expansion:
– Greed Mode: a whole new game mode with a heavy focus on risk/reward that is a completely new way to play that features new endings and a final boss.
– Expanded main game: a new final area has been added to the main game along with another new final boss and ending.
– Daily Runs: compete for highscore / best time on the leader boards in these daily seeded runs.
– 10 totally new and awesome challanges
– 1000+ new rooms, as well as new tiny rooms, closets and giant arching hallways.
– Totally new playable character, Lilith, mother of demons.
– 120 new items! not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs, cards etc. taking the item count up beyond 525!
– 4 new alternate chapters with new chapter specific enemy types visual themes and surprises.
– New seed code combo page, as well as a butt ton of new seed codes that mod the game.
– Expanded soundtrack!
– New room types like, trap rooms, double treasure rooms and ultra rare closets!
– Greatly expanded and updated HUD system
– Tons of new secret transformations
– 8 new bosses
– 25+ new enemies
– Updated weapon combo system
– Far too many new achievements
– 20 million new co-op babies