Technobabylon, a cyberpunk point and click pixelated adventure game adventure developed by Technocrat and Wadjet Eye Games, just got a release date which is 21st of May 2015. Alongside this news is a launch trailer.
Also, let’s take a moment and appreciate how good the producers of this game is handling pre-order bonuses and what is offered, compared to bad ones that would for example remove content from the main game. What you’ll get if you pre-order Technobabylon:
- Digital soundtrack — an hour of cyberpunk tunes composed by Gemini Rue’s Nathan Allen Pinard
- Behind-the-scenes video of voiceover recording sessions
- Production art gallery including concept art, 3D models, full-size character portraits, and more
- The Technobabylon Codex — PDF booklet providing backstory and context for the game’s vast cyberpunk world
- Exclusive desktop wallpaper
- DRM-free game download or Steam key
The game is coming out on the 21th of May 2015 for the PC. For more info about the game, go here.