No Pineapple Left Behind is a top-down school management game where you, as the principle of the school, would have to dehumanize children that don’t give produce profits, into pineapples that do produce profits.
An evil wizard shows up to a school and turns all of the children into pineapples. Pineapples are very simple. All they do is take tests and get grades. If they get good grades, the school gets more money. However, if left unattended, pineapples can turn back into children! Children are way more complicated, and have a personality with needs and feelings. They are more expensive than pineapples. You are the principal. Your job is to run the school.
Here’s the game’s features:
• Manage the school’s curriculums, students, and staff without going bankrupt.
• Dehumanize the children, turning them into orderly pineapples. Or…
• Deal with the complications of human children for potentially better grades.
• Address parental concerns, or maybe ignore them altogether.
• Lump the bad students together, expel them, or even lie about their grades.
• Maintain a small staff of top-tier teachers, or a large group of burned-out, underpaid teachers.
Developed by Subaltern Games. No release date/window, but you can find more info here.