A new game development studio has been formed by those who brought you the Galaxy on Fire series, ROCKFISH Games, and they’ve just announced their first game EVERSPACE. It’s a first/third person rogue-like space shooter powered by the Unreal Engine 4, and we can see it utilizing its power from the pre-alpha gameplay trailer. It looks gorgeous!
Here’s what the game will feature:
- Rogue-like gameplay with persistent progression
- AAA-style visuals & sound and PC-optimized controls (mouse + KB)
- Non-linear story-telling that perfectly fits the nature of a rogue-like
- 1st and 3rd person action focus (no sim)
- In-depth upgrade and damage system
- VR support