Crypt of the NecroDancer will launch out of Steam’s Early Access on the 23rd of April. If you already have the game, but want to see what will come with the launch update, well here it is:
- The final zone (zone 4) has been added, with a whole host of new enemies, traps, secrets, and minibosses
- Unique final boss battles for the main characters: Cadence, Melody, and Aria
- Story cinematics for Cadence, Melody, and Aria, after completing each zone
- One additional insanely difficult character: Coda
- 10+ more achievements
- A new “technique trainer” lobby NPC who helps teach the game’s higher-level techniques
- Some musical surprises we can’t yet reveal!
- And, of course, a bunch of polish, balance tweaks, and bug fixes
For more info about the game, go here.